Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Meadow on the Walking Trail

It is such nice weather, I decided to walk the walking/biking trail yesterday morning.  I haven't been there in weeks.  Well, what I found caused me to go back home and get my camera!

Someone has put a lot of work into making this trail beautiful by planting native flowers, grasses, etc.   I was reminded of an interview with Randy Alcorn I saw recently.  He said just to think that the beauty we find in nature now is in a fallen world.  Imagine what the New Earth will look like in all its' perfection!  In the meantime, it is very pretty.

The waves of green in the background of the top two photos is a cornfield!

7 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Beautiful! Chickory, Coneflower and Queen Anne's Lace!

What a wonderful place to walk.

Deanna

Judy said...

Food for the soul - thank you for returning for that camera.

Vee said...

Never leave home without your camera! What a beautiful walk you enjoyed and, since I have taken no such walk, thank you for sharing it with me. Queen Anne's Lace really is a magnificent flower...wildflower or no.

Rebecca said...

I'm always amazed by the "perfect" color combinations in nature...

Deb J. in Utah said...

What a beautiful trial. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

becka said...

You have a beautiful place to walk. We are having cooler than normal temps here in SC too and it is lovely! Thank you for going back for your camera.

Jane said...

Such a beautiful walking trail! Love the little brown bunny too!